a0.8.19 is out
Version a0.8.19 - Release notes:
This release is made mostly by modders requests, while I'm working on the steam version of the game.
- World gen events are now sorted by name before execution
- Added possibility for conditions related to projectile events to be based on both the target and shooter ship at the same time. Ex. If target ship is missing 5+ hull, and origin ship has 1+ drone, trigger event <condition type="SHIP_SYSTEM_PRESENT"> <!-- Check_target_ship and check_shootership are used only by events --> <!-- that are triggered by ship projectiles on hit. --> <!-- Available in all SHIP... events. --> <condition_param check_target_ship="1"> </condition_param> <condition_param check_shooter_ship="1"> </condition_param> <condition_param system_type="SHIELDS"> </condition_param> <condition_param qty="1"></condition_param> </condition>
- Added possibility to jettison items from ship's cargo via events. (ex. If npc ship accidentally picks up cargo, spit it back out) In the MODIFY_SHIP event: eject_direction="UP" eject_system_type_from_cargo="SHIELDS" eject_system_model_from_cargo="BASIC_LASER1" eject_all_cargo eject_scrap eject_missiles eject_drones random_eject_direction
- Added possibility to remove specific instances of ship ai instead of all of the same type. Ex. remove one event_trigger without removing the other event_trigger. When adding an AI give it some id: <ship_ai_param ai_id="abc123"></ship_ai_param> Then in the modify ship event use: <event_param remove_ship_ai_id="abc123"></event_param>
- Modify ship event <event_param hyper_jump="100:200"></event_param> No longer requires the ship to have a functioning Hyper drive
- In the SERVER_VARIABLE_PRESENT/ABSENT condition - added a new parameter. <condition_param any_value="1"></condition_param>
- Added [MOB_POS] and [SHIP_POS] placeholders that can be used in events and conditions.
- Added [PROJ_POS] placeholder that can be used in events and conditions tied to projectile hit events.
- In the Spawn ship and Spawn NPC events the pos parameter can now have a reference to a variable, including the mentioned above. (Previously it was expecting a strict XX:YY value)
- In the ship editor you can now press C to see the cell coordinates
- In the MODIFY_SHIP_EVENT added a new parameter: chain_events_to_modified If set to 1, then it passes only the ships that were modified in the current event to all chain events.
- Changed the core event files to not use a hard-coded ship name Falcon. Now it uses the name that is set in the VAR(PLAYER_SHIP_NAME) variable. This allows the modders to make own player ships.
- LEVEL_LOADER AI - was broken
- NPC_EVENT_TRIGER AI - was broken
- SCAVENGER AI - was broken
- SHIP_CARGO_PRESENT/ABSENT condition - was broken
- SECTOR_SHIPS_PRESENT condition - crew parameter was ignored.
- Hacking page - buttons alignment on higher resolutions - was broken
Tachyon a0819.zip 114 MB
Sep 10, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.